Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. ~2 Timothy 2:15

About Me

I am a young man who is following God's call into pastoral ministry. I have been so blessed with the privileges which the Lord has granted me. I am blessed to serve the Mt. Joy congregation in Mt. Pleasant, PA. I am constantly humbled and amazed at what the Lord is doing in my life.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just for Fun


I found this bobblehead doll of John Calvin on Dan Phillip's Biblical Christianity blog as a part of his weekly "hither and thither" feature and had a good laugh. I then googled to find out if any of the other Reformers had been "bobble-headed" and discovered that there was also one of Martin Luther and his wife. Thankfully, the Reformers left more of a legacy than just their images in bobbleheads.

Lee
Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments: