Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. ~2 Timothy 2:15

About Me

I am a young man who is following God's call into pastoral ministry. I have been so blessed with the privileges which the Lord has granted me. I am blessed to serve the Mt. Joy congregation in Mt. Pleasant, PA. I am constantly humbled and amazed at what the Lord is doing in my life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Angels and Demons Website


Much like its predecessor, the new film, "Angels and Demons," based on Dan Brown's book, promises not only to tell a good story but also to raise several questions pertaining to Christianity, the Bible, and church history. Westminster Theological Seminary has put together a nice website dealing with such questions. The articles are worth a look and the website is great to share after one has read the book or watched the movie. I do respectfully disagree with Dr. Poythress' view of "the Big Bang" theory but believe the other articles are well done.

Blessings,
Lee
"Soli Deo Gloria!"

No comments: