Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. ~2 Timothy 2:15

About Me

I am a young man who is following God's call into pastoral ministry. I have been so blessed with the privileges which the Lord has granted me. I am blessed to serve the Mt. Joy congregation in Mt. Pleasant, PA. I am constantly humbled and amazed at what the Lord is doing in my life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dr. Oz on the Effectiveness of Adult Stem Cell Research



I really wish more people would realize how much more can be done with adult stem cell research compared to the use of embryonic stem cells which destroys a life. I like the guys point at the end that "it is never okay to destroy life to better someone's else."

Blessings,
Lee
Soli Deo Gloria!!!

No comments: