Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. ~2 Timothy 2:15

About Me

I am a young man who is following God's call into pastoral ministry. I have been so blessed with the privileges which the Lord has granted me. I am blessed to serve the Mt. Joy congregation in Mt. Pleasant, PA. I am constantly humbled and amazed at what the Lord is doing in my life.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some Things of Note

I ran across these two blog entres on the web and would like to share them because they make such powerful points:

1) Marley's Message to Scrooge-Dr. R.C. Sproul reveals how many of our attitudes concerning the Christmas holiday are very much scroogelike. May we make the most of our opportunity to celebrate Christ's birth this Christmas!

2) Joseph's Painful Decision-A close look at what Joseph must have wrestled with concerning the news of Mary's pregnancy and an important point which we can learn from the account.

May God use these to encourage and touch you as He has me today!

In Christ,
Lee
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: